“I just signed up for two courses: Emotional Intelligence and The Biology of Belief. The instructions are being sent to my office e-mail… I can’t wait to review everything tomorrow. I am excited about the courses as they look very interesting! Thank you for this opportunity! I will forward the flyer you sent me to other teacher friends in my area.“
- 3 Credits -
3 Semester Credits
PD credits for re-certification and
This course provides educators with the new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain's functioning and how thoughts affect all the cells of the body. Science and other teachers can utilize these concepts in their teaching and instructional delivery to improve student learning and motivation. Positive thinking, mindset changes, self confidence and productive outcomes in life and schooling are integrated with holistic biological wellness. Educators will study the new physics, DNA codes, and genetics to implement this knowledge into classroom instruction and schools.
3 Semester Graduate Credits
Biology of Belief
- 3 Graduate Credits -
- Educators will review the new developments in science and biology regarding myths and realities of cell functions, genetic predetermination and the primacy of DNA.
- Participants will learn about the significant impact that environment has on cellular biology, healthy body functioning, disease and how thoughts affect the brain and body.
- Educators will be introduced to Epigenetics: the new science of self-empowerment and the laws of quantum physics as they relate to human improvement and behavior.
- Participants will view The Living Matrix: The New Science of Healing DVD to explore bioengenetic research and knowledge from holistic healers, scientists and psychologists.
- Educators will examine their professional lives as they relate to working in today's schools and how they can integrate the course content in classrooms and schools.
3 Semester Credits (post-baccalaureate professional development credit)
Joseph C’de Baca MaEd.
University Transcript: Click Here For Details
Biology of Belief
What Others Are Saying About This Course
“Greetings, Joseph, Here is my work on The Biology of Belief. It was a most enlightening subject, and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to study it. Much thanks for the class. I have several photographs of the Activity/Project portion of the assignment that I want to include with the written description, but for the moment I’m having a few technological glitches – not with the computer, but with my brain. I will send them as soon as I work the wrinkle out. Again, thanks for a great class. With Kindest Regards, Gary“